Supercharger Pulley Puller
Ideal for Jaguar and Land Rover supercharger pulley removal. Made in the UK. This high quality, supercharger pulley puller is great value for money.
The Jaguar and Land Rover engine has a serpentine belt and so has drive pulleys with ribs. As such care has to be taken when removing these pulleys. A traditional puller will not be strong enough to grip the ribbed supercharger pulley.
This specialist puller is designed for these ribbed pulleys. And as such, its a great solution that will safely and smoothly remove the upper supercharger pulley.
The puller has a left and right hand threaded clamping mechanism that lets the toothed clamps close equally onto the pulley. This ensures the screw stays centrally mounted on the supercharger pulley shaft. The teeth of teh pulley ensures the clamp grips across the ribbed section of the pulley and not against the outer edge of the pulley which would easily be damaged.
The puller comes with two sets of quick change clamps and two sizes of force screw for both deep and shallow pulley depths. Two end pin adaptors are also supplied for round or flat centre depressions.
Made in the UK, with years of experience and vast expertise in the automotive sector means this is a high quality tool.
As well as removing supercharger pulleys, this versatile tool is a useful additions to any tool box
- Applications include: water pump pulley, alternator pulley, air conditioning pulleys, crankshaft pulleys, etc. Commonly used on Jaguar, Ford, Citroën, Peugeot & Land Rover and other vehicles.
- 2 centre screws for deep or shallow pulleys.
- Supplied with centre pointed pin for pressing shafts with round centre depression and also a flat end adaptor.
- Long quick change and short quick change clamp arms.
- IMPORTANT: ensure the force screw & clamping arm are well lubricated before use.
You can see a full instruction video on how to remove and fit Jaguar and Land Rover supercharger pullies here: https://youtu.be/bBkioDjPZ9k