1) Delivery – we accept orders for delivery in the UK, Continental Europe, USA & Canada and most other countries worldwide.
We aim to despatch standard stock order items the following day, however during busy periods, despatch may be delayed an extra day or two. Many Paramount items are custom manufactured, and so will be despatched the next working day after production, we will always aim to supply all orders within 28 days – please e-mail us for further details or clarification.
2) Prices – We endeavour to hold the prices as shown on this website. Paramount Performance explicitly retains the right at any time to revise prices to take account any increase in costs, including the increase or imposition of any tax, duty or other levy and variation in exchange rates. We will take all reasonable steps to inform you of any relevant revision of prices at the time of confirmation of your order. Unless otherwise stated, the price quoted will include VAT and any other tax or duty payable in the UK, but you may be responsible for import and local tax on orders imported from us if you are outside of the European Union.
3) Payments – Payment in full must be made prior to dispatch of any order for stock items, and in full for all custom items and exhaust production. We accept payment by credit card (we currently accept VISA, ACCESS/ MASTERCARD, and SWITCH and debit cards). Or you may pay by bank transfer off line.
4) Legal Liability – Paramount Performance liability to you whether for breach of: contract, negligence, misrepresentation or otherwise shall in no circumstance exceed the price charged to you for the defective, damaged or undelivered goods which give rise to such liability. Paramount Performance shall have no liability for any indirect or consequential losses or expenses suffered by you, however caused.
5) Paramount Performance is the trading name for Paramount Performance Automotive Developments.
6) Returns – at Paramount Performance we are committed to complete customer satisfaction.
In the unlikely event that you are not delighted with any of the products purchased, please e-mail us at email@example.com and we will do all we can to assist. However, please note many of our items are custom made to order, including our exhaust systems, custom made items cannot be returned unless faulty, in which case a warranty repair or replacement can be arranged for you.
All other items can only be returned if unused and returned in original condition. To return any item please contact us for a goods return note and for shipping instructions, without which items cannot be accepted or refunded. Please e-mail us if you have any questions at all.
7) De-cat pipes, DPF, PPF and OPF delete exhaust systems and the associated tuning is possible. However any tuning and exhaust system which removes any part of a vehicles emission system may not be legal in many countries, including the UK and the EU. As such these systems and services are sold for off-road and motorsport use only. It is vital you check the legislation where you and your vehicle are based before you fit and use these systems on any road going vehicle.
8) Sports Catalytic Converters and sports cats – Paramount Performance list a large range of catalytic converters. Some are TUV / EC approved. However, others such as the IPE and Armytrix systems are manufactured outside of Europe and so may not be EC approved. For this reason, all sports catalytic converters for sale on the Paramount site are sold for motorsport and off-road use in the UK and EU, and not for road use. Our expert team is on hand if you need any help choosing the right catalytic converters for your use.
9) This agreement and all sales shall be governed by English law.